This guide provides instructions and information about Stanford Web Services Jumpstart platform, based on Drupal 7.
We've released our new Stanford Sites on Drupal 8 (D8) platform — the new framework for Stanford Sites in 2020 and beyond. Check out our new User Guide to help you set up your website on the D8 platform.
Do you need to temporarily hide an item on your menu? Not to worry! Here's a quick breakdown of how to get that done!
1. From the Site Actions menu, click Main Menu.
2. Locate the item that you would like to hide.
Quick Tip: You can use CTL + F (Windows) or CMD + F (IOS) to search for the item.
3. Once you've located the item, you can remove it from the Menu by unselecting the checkbox.
4. Once you've unselected the checkbox, don't forge to save your changed by clicking Save Configuration at the bottom.
5. Congratulations! You have temporarily hidden the Menu Item!