This guide provides instructions and information about Stanford Web Services Jumpstart platform, based on Drupal 7.
We've released our new Stanford Sites on Drupal 8 (D8) platform — the new framework for Stanford Sites in 2020 and beyond. Check out our new User Guide to help you set up your website on the D8 platform.
Site owners and editors have permission to change the home page banner image.
1. After logging in, navigate to the home page banner image block.
2. Hover over the upper right-hand side of the block.
3. Click on the gear widget.
4. Click Edit Block.
5. Under View Mode, click on the Drop Down menu.
(Normally it is on default unless previous changes to the banner sizing were made before).
6. Select the banner sizing of your preference.
(View the Banner and Block Image Sizes here.)
7. Scroll to the bottom and click Save.